Mercer Health Weight Management Center continues
with Weight Management Support Program
Dealing with Change
The Weight Management Center at Mercer Health will be holding a special, FREE program and support group titled “Dealing with Change” on Monday, February 13, at 6:00pm at Mercer Health’s West Campus location. This month’s program is presented by Michael Wuebker, Ph.D., Clinical Psychologist. If interested in attending, registration is encouraged by calling 419-678-8446.
The Mercer Health Weight Management Center also continues to offer several other Weight Management programs throughout the year. The following programs are now available through Mercer Health’s Weight Management Center:
- Medical Weight loss is now available, with the addition of Lindsey Moeller, CNP, to the Weight Management Center staff. This offers medically managed weight loss, including surgical and non-surgical interventions, weight loss medications, and appointments specialized to discuss your personal weight loss needs.
- The weight loss surgery program continues to grow, and now includes laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy surgery. The required informational seminar is now available online anytime at mercer-health.com.
- Rev It Up!® Weight Management is a 9-week interactive lifestyle program led by our registered dietitian that covers topics such as behavior modification, hunger and fullness signals, fluid needs, meal timing, aerobic exercise, and more. The next 9-week session begins this spring.
- The Medifast® Program offers a structured meal plan that incorporates specially formulated Medifast meal replacement and snack products to achieve a low calorie, low carbohydrate diet. To begin the Medifast program, view the required “Introduction to Medifast” class online anytime at mercer-health.com.
- The MedGem Indirect Calorimeter is a handheld device that determines an individual’s resting metabolic rate. This test also includes an interpretation with a registered dietitian to determine an appropriate caloric level for weight loss. Tests are scheduled on a patient by patient basis.
- The monthly Weight Management Support Group Program is held the second Monday of each month at 6:00pm at Mercer Health West Campus meeting room.
To register for the Support Program, or for more information about this program or other Weight Management Programs available at Mercer Health, contact the Weight Management Center at 419-678-8446.
*Mercer Health is a paid member of the Fort Recovery Chamber of Commerce.
It pays to be a Fort Recovery Chamber of Commerce Member! To post your business information on our website, become a member today by completing our online application and submitting your payment. Once payment is received, your business can take advantage of all the member benefits including your ability to post your exciting news on our website!
Leave a Reply